
Where am I .. same boat I think ... working .. my sons cooking, my daughter a Marine ... and me well, I wonder what curve ball will be thrown my way? It seams my days lately are work, writing letters, writing on the computer and waiting by the mailbox or by the phone... its the phone I'm waiting on today hoping for a call from my daughter.
Talk about how boring am I. I have made some of the best friends who are at least in my boat LOL waiting for their daughters to call as well. still trying to keep afloat, time and money whats that ??? LOL any way just my mini post since I mainly write on my daughter blog now .. until she wants to take it over, then we shall see if I keep it up here.... have a nice holiday weekend everyone .....dar

No comments:
Post a Comment